Thursday, August 3

this is ... most unproductive

As any half life 2 compulsive player out there, when I finished the game (for the third time methinks, but who's counting?) I bacame bored.

I tried to start it again several times but ... it got booooriiing! boring! boring!

So, I left it alone, until in Israel, when I found out that HL2 Episode One came out.

I tried getting it through Steam, but the Steam connection was cut by the hotel's ISP.


Anyway, long story short, yesterday I remembered it again, started Windows (I think HL2 is probably the single reason I stil keep Windows around on my PC), and set it to download ...

As 5 AM came around this morning it caught me playing ...


I think until I get bored with Episode One also my evening will be ... most unproductive.


Unproductively yours,
utnapistim online.

No comments: