Tuesday, August 29

does being locked in an elevator count as an adventure?

Today is a busy day for me: this morning I got my learner license, for lunch I went with B, L and E and had some grilled champignons (with garlic and stuff) and some pasta (made by Chef Utnapistim himself), then we got stuck in an elevator for some time.

Now I'm back in office, testing for a possible solution to my old (by now) problem, and this evening I want to go skating with L.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took at B&L, of L's new static discharge ball
static discharge globe

static discharge globe

static discharge globe

static discharge globe


There's one thing I don't understand about today though:
Does laughing and cracking lame jokes in a blocked elevator count as living an adventure?

No comments: