Tuesday, August 8

my second visit to the pier, Limassol seafront

I woke at three AM, packed my camera and visited the pier again. This time, I was waiting for the golden hour before sunrise.

I should have gone at half past four, but never mind; I got some cool shots anyway (though I'll have to retake some of them).

moon at three AM
moon at three AM

and over the old port
moon over the old port

stairs at the pier
stairs on the pier on the Limassol seafront

and the support structure
under the pier

and the setting moon
moon setting over the old port

morning star,
Morning Star, one hour before sunset

the mediterranean before sunrise,
the sea before sunrise

the sea before sunrise

... Limassol,
limassol before sunrise

... the early fishermen
early fishermen

and finally, a rusty chain link
rusty chain link on the pier

No comments: