Thursday, August 31

fulfilment

If you want to know who you chose to be in the past, look at who you are now; It is in the present moment that the consequences of the past become real;


For the second time in three days, I found myself doing something completely fulfilling; something that leaves me with no desires, no wants and needs, and completely content; at peace;

One could say it's not complicated; NDW would say it's saying 'hello' to your soul; I see it as choosing fulfillment;
Choosing "to be" from "to be or not to be".

For me, this time it was a walk on the beach; last time it was a massage I gave to someone ... and I belive it is important for me to remember that it is not the other doing that: not the beach and not my friend and not the massage, but who I am and what I chose to feel when I was doing that.

May I choose fulfilment in the next moment and I will need nothing else.

This is my statement.

No comments: