Wednesday, September 20

nothing gained, nothing lost, nothing changed

I'm in office on this wednesday evening, waiting to go home though I'm not really sure why. This week is one of those where I am one day off: yesterday I thought it was Wednesday, today I thought it was Thursday and so on.

This week is passing slowly, maybe because I'm waiting for my holiday.

Anyway!

Has anyone of you thought on the mechanism of dissapointment?
I saw something today showing me I didn't really belong when I thought I did;
... one of those minute details (that nobody ever examines the implications of) ... and I realized that some of my friends are not really as close to me as I feel to them.

I took a stroll through dissapointment, then sadness, then, as it usually happens when you don't put energy into sadness (that would only turn sadness into anger and I'd rather be sad than angry), I became sleepy.

Then I decided to take it in stride; then I got over it (again, as it naturally happens) and I found out it doesn't really matter.

Nothing gained, nothing lost, nothing changed.

And nobody cares anyway.

No comments: