Sunday, September 17

errr ... yeah, my room is a mess

I thought this morning about not taking any picture lately; and about what I usually go through in finding subjects (usually I think of a location and time then decide it's hard to get there and de-mibilize myself).

Then, I remembered that finding no subjects where you are does not mean you have no subjects (or luck of opportunity), but that you are not really a photographer.

Now, I wouldn't say I am a photographer but I decided to give my room a try, so these are dedicated to the utter mess my room usualy is.

my bed
mess in my room (6)

junk food wrappers
mess in my room (1)

my laptop headset
mess in my room (2)

junk on the nightstand
mess in my room (3)

one of my skates by the bed
mess in my room (4)

door to the balcony
door to the balcony

SCUBA gear in my closet
mess in my room (5)

No comments: