Monday, September 25

live and kicking

So ... yeah ... I'm on holiday ...

Hey everibody, I'm on holiday!

It's been two busy days around here; Day before yesterday L brought me and M here, we walked around a lot and ... hell I have no idea ...

Yesterday evening ... well ... we did some sunbathing, rented a scooter (which M hated so that's probaly the end of that) and attended the "Whatever" Festival it was.

Today ... who cares, I'm on holiday!

that's that for now, since I don't have much time for blogging and nothing really thought out or profound to say.

nasty kids ... ir something

at the festival

L on the beach

palm tree

M, at the festival

on sale

utnapistim in the net-cafee, signing off
(and by the way, I'm on holiday).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look, that's me on the beach! I look like I am thinking of something... I wonder if I look the same when I don't really think of anything at my desk. :)

L.