Monday, May 22

inefable

sometimes there is a feeling of ... underlying peace.

balance;

you go about interacting with the world, wether it's eating or playing or sleeping or ... whatever else ... and that feeling is there.

I would call it detachment, but you are very much in touch with everything while going through the motions; very much there.


It's funny: I didn't do much (except clean my skates) all weekend, stayed indoors, and left my room only for bathroom and to eat; I didn't pack (and I'm just about to start); I was reading something, and this feeling appeared;

Suddenly I could find again the joy of meeting people, and waiting for my plane in the afternoon and just going to office; or lunch;

... and beneath this, allways there, is this ... feeling of peace.

- inefable really.


at peace.

No comments: