Thursday, April 24

I'm impressed

Granted, it doesn't take much to impress me, but still ... it's got to count for something.

It's 1 AM on Thursday morning, and I've just installed kubuntu again. It's nothing important, but the installer provides assistance under windows, in case you're unable to convince your system that it wants to boot from the CD.

Now all it has to do to keep me impressed is recognize my webcam, play steam games and set the monitor's native resolution seamlessly.

It was a tall order for the last kubuntu version I had, but I'm optimistic (or naive).

Wish me luck!

Edit, Apr 24, 2008, 10AM: Well ... One down, two to go: it recognized my monitor resolution with no problems (which is more than can be said for windows vista come to think about it); One down, two to go.

No comments: