Tuesday, July 3

Biking Home - Ararat: three mountains, one sea project

Robert Magier, a colleague of mine went home, from Cyprus to Poland, on his Honda CB400.

From the website:
During this trip I am going to see Cappadocia in central Turkey, mount Ararat on the far east of Turkey and Istambul. I also want to swim in all three seas which are on my way: Mediterranean,Black and Baltic Sea. My plans are to spend one week in Turkey and spend one week travelling to Poland where I am going to meet my friends and family and ofcourse swim in Baltic sea. Then I will go back to Cyprus. Hopefully everything will go fine and will return safely, but I don't excpect that everything will goes according to my plans;) This is never like that...and this is what makes adventure interesting;)


After seeing his trip and sending him an email (Thanks for answering, Robert), it's something I started seriously considering for myself, through the month of September.

I'll see how things go, before deciding one way or the other.

No comments: