Saturday, June 10

net-junky

Since moving to Cinema hotel I've had no internet connection. It's been so frustrating!

I mean ... we're in a WiFi hotspot, but I've had no signal, or close to no signal; I can sometimes connect, but just for the link to drop in 10 seconds or so.

For uploading pictures it's been so frustrating!


Now, I'm on the fourth floor, in the hotel's Business Lounge, with the laptop in my lap literally) and uploading pictures; I had to dial a code to get in.


So, here are some hilights from the past two days:
B & L are one their way to Haifa; I declined since after the Jerusalem trip I felt it would be either boring, or more of the same, or a combination of these two.

I also dragged B and L through Alenby street yesterday morning through all the photography shops in existence, asking about the 50mm f1.8 Nikkor lens;

I ended up not getting it (I couldn't find it), but I got a polarized filter for the 18-55mm lens, which was pretty cool (but I don't know how to use it properly yet - I just toyed a bit with it).

Anyway, here are some pictures from the last two days (now that I can finally upload):

electricity at our hotel

in my bathroom

on the rooftop

burgers :D

fire and water

L in the bazaar

B in the bazaar

artisan in the marketplace

busy street, on a Friday morning in Tel Aviv

tearing down the house

shop guard doing his job .... errr ... sort of

No comments: