Tuesday, January 31

my blog is dead! long live my weblog!!!

i have passed through a less than perfect period, which seems to be just about over.

today i got my finger free (no more embalming) and went on the skates again (infact I just arrived home).

Damn, I missed it! The physical exercise ... after it you remain with a sense of ... fulfillment ... but contrary to these words, I didn't find this feeling when I was going to the gym ...

Call it a dose of endorphines if you will ... I will keep on calling it fulfillment.



Anyway, I hopefully will keep to writing in here when something changes (like me being in a new project - I didn't feel like posting about it - probably wasn't out of my 'dark vision' period yet).


Also, Saturday I've been invited to a small B-day party, planned another outing with the skates with A, and (weather permitting) a diving trip with P & K.

What do you know? Things are finally looking up.

Especially since I managed to get out of my 'run after others' for a piece of happiness.



yup! definitely! things are looking up!
have a nice night everybody!

No comments: