Sunday, January 14

5:46 AM in the office

It's close to six AM, and at this point it looks like I'll got some sleep around noon.

I'm almost done with my wayward server (and I learned two protocols overnight - reminds me of exams a few years ago) and I just got a love letter:
Broadcast Message from root () Sun Jan 14 05:50:04...
PLEASE LOG OFF NOW ! ! !
System maintenance about to begin.
All processes will be terminated in 0 seconds.


Broadcast Message from root () Sun Jan 14 05:50:06...
SYSTEM BEING BROUGHT DOWN NOW ! ! !


So, what is a guy to do? I'll keep working (and see if anything starts burning :D), then - I figure around nine, if I finish by then - I'll go home, take a shower (maybe have something to eat) and at 10:30 I have another motorbike lesson.

At least I'm keeping busy (even if it's 5:65 AM).

No comments: