Monday, June 4

The Inbox of Nardo Pace

Here can be found the current inbox of Nardo Pace, a StarWars engineer.

From his emails:
Subject carbonite transport device
From Boba Fett <backpacksgotjets@bountyhunters.com>
Date A Long Time Ago 3:17 PM
To Nardo Pace <npace@empiremail.com>

I am currently transporting a bounty that has been frozen in carbonite with a device you created. I have been told to direct any questions or comments I might have your way.

This is obviously a new technology, but might I suggest adding a few security measures to the transport device's control panel? Right now anyone can walk up to this thing and flip a few switches to release the frozen prisoner. I'm thinking a number pad with a secret code would be great, or heck, even a plain old key.

Just a friendly suggestion. Oh, and thanks for the modifications you made to my rocket pack. That "ignition" button square on the back of the pack where I can't reach it is great.

No comments: