Thursday, September 21

socially-challenged

I read today a long blog post that basically tells you what shutting the damn computer after work will achieve, and I came to a staggering conclusion:

I no longer have a social life.

It's gone.

As such, I wanted to follow in the guy's steps, and start a computer-fast, but it's a bit unrealistic:

  • first, my linux is not quite as I'd like it to be (I stil don't have e16 working as I'd like to, I haven't restored the CVS repository I had before reinstalling, and so on and so on).
  • second, I'm going on holiday tomorrow (as I probably mentioned in a few posts allready), which means I won't be "linked to the machine" for the following week anyway.

It's a good idea to follow once I come back from holiday methinks, probably once I get linux "working as it should", so I'll be out of lame excuses.


I want my social life back!


socially-chalengedly yours,
utnapistim

No comments: