Monday, September 11

random update

It's monday morning again, the sun is shining, if there were any birds around I'm sure they would sing a lot and so on and so forth.

On Friday evening I went to the End of Summer Party, 2006; The guys had to drag me there ( thanks guys :) ) as I didn't feel like going at all.

There was a show made by the social club, drinks, loud music and ... well ... it was a party afterall.
at the End of Summer Party
(photo taken by D)

croud at the End of Summer Party

... anyway ... I allready posted the link to the pictures so look there.


During the weekend I finally backed up my linux machine and installed SUSE 10.1 for Xgl, but that "didn't go exactly as planned". First during the setup it refused to format my partition (halfway through partitioning the damn thing), then I discovered it fsck'ed up my boot settings.
In an ... inspired move I wiped the harddrive clean and now I have an all-linux environment ... that's not connected to the internet.

So, for the first time in weeks, I spent a few frustrated hours setting and resetting the set settings, the few that I know that is, without any noticeable result; By yesterday evening I think I was going through net-dependecy withdrawal sypmtoms :(

I also visited people, watched a movie and played bridge (I think I did anyway) at S and vissited w/ L.

It was a full weekend afterall.


And by the way, this morning I went on the Limassol seafront to take some pictures, but all I could see clearly was a cup of coffee or my home bed. I guess I need more rest.
morning bath

No comments: