Thursday, July 27

no shoes

Usually I come to office on either my bike or my skates (lately it's been my bike).

Anyway today, for the first time since coming back from Israel I decided I'd be brave enough to come on my skates again.

... and everything seemed fine until I got here; I had forgotten my shoes at home.


So now, I am at my desk, bare feet under the desk, and working. I will not be able to go to lunch (I will not pass GO, I will not collect 200$)

Being forgetfull sucks.
BIGTIME!
forgot my shoes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you go bare feet to the toilet or do you "roll" there?

Unknown said...

I go barefeet, because I aim to please ... so to speak.

Anonymous said...

You are getting old, man, this is the first sign... after a few years you'll go to the toilet and forget why... later you'll go to the toilet, do your thing and forget to flush... and finally you'll go to the toilet, do your thing and realize you forgot to unzip.

Anonymous said...

Bine ca ti-ai taiat unghiile :-))))))))))))))