Friday, December 9

found my light

here I am again.

in shape


again :)


I'm listening to shivaree and looking for hiphop.


why? one might ask.
no reason. because i feel like it.


so HERE I AM!


anyway :)

I' half-way through the EFR course and last night I kissed ANNIE. and she didn't do anything!

guess I'm not as homme fatale as i thought i'd be ... i mean ... she didn't react! at all!

Regarding future plans ... this weekend i'm in for some study: I have to fill the EFR exam papers by monday afternoon (I get the manual this evening) and I allready got the resque diver manual yesterday.

the perspective of resque has been scary for a while but looking through the manual it starts to make sense (big pictures that even I can understand, you know?)

I also hope to make it out of the house for a few hours (maybe sunday), because
all fun and no play makes jack a dull boy.


that's it for now: It's back to work, since I should have gotten the *NIX permissions for installing the latest build by now.

oh joy!

HERE I AM,
utnapistim on the net

No comments: