I figured it's high time I did something about it, started this post, then realized that this post will actually not increase the general noise-to-signal ratio on the blog (yeah, I'm full of myself).
- I'm starting work in a week or so. It's a relatively large consulting umbrella company dispatching consultants to various clients. I am moving forward with all this and I finally feel I'm making some progress (yeah, it's all subjective).
- My focus shifted somewhat: I'm no longer doing any shamanic work, reiki is at the moment suspended (I still watch my awareness from time to time though) but I started looking into more concrete and down-to-earth things (something that was missing in my oh-so-spiritual life).
- I'm preparing for a trip to Thailand. It's an idea that was taken at the wrong moment (or is that the right moment afterall? I can never tell) from a financial and organizational point of view, something that I jumped right into without thinking much. These kinds of decisions have their place I guess.
- I am back into photography, having taken the lead in organizing the photography meetups in Bruxelles.
- I'd like to get into Aikido again, but that's very much a matter of opportunity right now.
There's a bunch of other stuff going on, but I'll post some of that later on.