Monday, December 11

a separate post

I wanted to dedicate a separate post to a special picture I took yesterday, because it's ... well ... special, in a way.

I have been (more or less) asked and begged and threatened and supplied to not give this to anyone, not publish it, delete it, hide it and so on.

Anyway, this morning the temptation was ...

Well ... what can I say?

I can resist everything but temptation, so here it is, in all it's ... beauty?
(beauty is such a strong word!)
I., making faces

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut Danone, super misto pozele,
Ce scula ai ?
Am aflat de la Ra2 de tine,...hmmm... de 3 ani esti in Cipru si habar n-am avut. Super !

Szia !

Unknown said...

Salut :)

Lasa-mi un mail (nu o sa apara pe site) sa mai povestim unpic.

Acum ma joc cu un Nikon d50.