Tuesday, October 3

something about meditation

I started going to the pool yesterday, before comming to office. This changes my days completely, from being physically tired on the way to office to being high on endorphins again (and this time without using reiki), to the detachment and peace I've been missing lately.

I also understood the effect (well ... one of them) that meditation has on the mind (the one Osho called "creating an empty space"):

it is an expansion of consciousness, something allowing that type of "unfocused attention", that is naturally centered on your own being and that leads with no effort or attempt on your part, to detachment and inner peace; to an almost "double perception ", first of yourself and second of the things around you ... or some other "bla-bla-bla" that sounds smart like that.

It's impossible to describe to someone who's never payed attention to it before, so I'm not sure why I'm actually writing about it anyway.

No comments: