Saturday, August 26

reluctant to sleep

It's close to five AM, Saturday morning; I've been awake since two, reading and for some reason I'm reluctant to sleep.

Instead, I've been downloading the SUSE 10.1 installation images because I want to play with XGL, a window manager only available on the latest release (kids these days!)

In other news ... well ... as it happened before, I have a feeling something new happened lately (on many different levels actually) but don't quite know how to put it in words;
I finally found out what data gets corrupted in my investigation at work ...
... and I felt I made a good step forward in something that's been keeping me busy on a personal level ...
... M is also comming for holidays in Cyprus at the end of next month ...

Anyway!

To be consistent with the stream-of-consciousness style this post seems to have, it's not that I cannot sleep; I know it's a matter of two minutes of reiki at this point to sleep like a log;

I'm also tired enough but ... I'm just reluctant somehow.

No comments: