Wednesday, August 23

busy day

Today was just like any other, yet I've felt more .. . busy somehow. I'm not sure why this happened, but I belive it's because our GL (that's Group Leader incase you didn't know) will change project soon; In light of this I started feeling more ... responsible for my part;

All in all it's a good change of pace for me, although things ar stil going slowly (stil connecting to a server half-the-world appart, stil not being able to run the load-tests from here and so on).

The guys in India promised to make a machine available for me to connect remotely and I haven't seen anything yet; I also had a strange error working against me all day and this stopped me from progressing, but it gave me a pretext to look into the actual data and algorithm more in-depth;

I needed to do that at some point anyway, and at the moment I'm (slowly) getting past it.

Anyway, it's back to work I guess ...

No comments: