Thursday, September 22

nothing new methinks

at some point in the past i've slipped into routine. it's nothing spectacular ... not even doing the same thing over and over again.

it's just ...
i cannot say it's nothing new either ...

i guess i got used to this (by this i mean the diving, the getting out over the weekend, the parties - thow i don't go to that many parties either);

maybe that's why i haven't blogged much lately.

but things still happen ... i mean ... i just made a breakthrough with my little divelog project (i managed to understand - slowly - why my code using SpringLayout behaves the way it does and this allowed me to create a nicer GUI.

lunix is working fine (althow i still cannot compile any C++ wxWidgets code to save my life :( )

and my plans for a week in egypt around the end of october are taking shape.


actually from putting all this down it seems like a lot has been happening ...


well ... you know me: my middle name could probably be
Captain Understatement!



anyway ... hope your lives are as uninteresting as mine...

till later,
sayonara

No comments: