Friday, November 10

company wide meeting and the moullinex blender

So ... yesterday, we had a company wide meeting;

It's nothing spectacular - I don't remember if we do them twice a year or quarterly - but anyway ... they're mostly the same:

You get a speech from the local TDs and the visiting TDs, sometimes pieces of news (like "our company has just bought the doghnuth industry in Polinesia, so we'll have doghnut-colored carpets on second floor from now on" or something on that tone anyway).

Yesterday I was checking some fix on a server half accross the world (again) and accidentally heard one of the guys say "Hey, the bus is leaving in 10 minutes".


I missed it.


Instead, i played with my fix some more, then went home.


On my way, I bought a moullinex blender; I'd been wishing for those frozen yoghurts in Agia Napa for a month now, so I figured hey, why not?


I don't get the frozen yoghurts just yet (something in the recipe just doesn't come right), but I've discovered that if you put two bananas, a kiwi, two spoonfulls of yoghurt and a spoon of honey through it (and maybe some milk), you get something resembling a milk-shake.

It looks an ugly shade of gray and it's very tasty.

I'll probably play with my new blender some more during the weekend.

Now I'm off for work.

No comments: