Monday, January 31

weekend update

ooookay ...

i didn't go to the company party ( that was sort-of expected :) ); i didn't go diving either; and i didn't have much fun at the LAN party (went to sleep at about 12 am). that about covers my weekend plans ...

however, i went with C shopping on friday afternoon, and i found out that my card supports credit, which meant i still had money before salary (i'm not sure this is a good thing or a very very bad thing <grin>).

i bought myself some ankle-weights which i'll be wearing in the office. also, saturday and sunday i went for long walks in the evening (and saturday, i also went with M for a drink at some pub); that was what saved me from spending my weekend within the wonderfull white walls of my room. it was quite fun actually.

oh, and i finished HL2 (ok, ok! i cheated! there was this one place i couldn't get past). and i spoke to A.

i can't take it anymore! next weekend i'm definitely going diving.

No comments: